AbVac Grit Recovery Unit
No area is inaccessible with the AbVac Grit Recovery Unit from Airblast AFC.
Perfect for use in restricted spaces in city centers or for difficult to reach locations like bridges, water tanks or gas towers, AbVac is one of the most portable recovery devices available anywhere in the world.
AbVac reclaims up to 10,000lbs of blast media an hour, has low power requirements, is highly effective with extended hose lengths, is low-noise, and is very simple to use.
An electric-powered suction unit, it is mounted onto a rigid stand equipped with retractable legs. The unit is designed for the collection of dust and debris up to 2" into a Big Bag. It can also be combined with an abrasive storage hopper to allow recovered abrasive to be reused.
A completely enclosed recovery system means operators can work without mask or goggles and with no risk to their respiratory health.
The retractable legs make it easy to move around and they allow the discharge outlet height to be adjusted to fit any size of Big Bag.
Its transportability means that AbVac is mostly used as a free-standing suction unit with the connection of a 3" or 4" hose. However, it is also suitable for fixed installations connected to a fixed installed pipe system with multiple suction outlets.
AbVac uses automatic discharge to allow operators to work continuously - improving working efficiency particularly in tricky locations where manual emptying is impractical.
- Maximum mobility, ideal for temporary use.
- Materials are automatically collected into the Big Bag.
- 25 & 35 HP power alternatives.
- Filter system for dry and moist material.
- Automatic ATM filter cleaning system, without compressed air.
- Complete start/stop and controls system.
- Compact design and retractable legs offer maximum mobility.
- Can be placed in the exact location needed using a forklift.
- Easy height adjustment to suit various Big Bags.
- Various options of safety filters.